- The information that we collect and which is voluntarily given by you via the Website or by email, including any personal details you type and submit for example your name, email address, postal address, date of birth and telephone number (and including any other information provided at the time of joining our mailing list, entering competitions or prize draws, and purchasing goods or services).
- Details of goods and services purchased and fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or call.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, click-stream data, HTTP protocol elements, search terms, HTTP cookies, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- The information we collect via the Website may also include your IP address: this is the individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when it is connected to the Internet.
- for technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the Website;
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using the Website, to ensure there is enough capacity for the Website to operate at a reasonable speed;
- completion and support of the current activity being undertaken by the user, for example previously viewed pages or products;
- monitoring the success of campaigns and competitions;
- website and system administration, for example, tracking the number of website users for marketing purposes;
- remembering pages viewed; and
- monitoring your journey around the website which helps us improve navigation and ease of access to popular pages.
3.2 Types of cookies used The Website uses the following types of cookie:
- Session cookie – this type of cookie allows websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session so that the website is able to store certain information whilst the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookie- this type of cookie is stored on a users' device in between browser sessions and allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies that are not set by McConechy's but are instead set by a third party.
- to administer the Website and to help you use the Website;
- to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for users.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our goods and / or service.
- to process your payments for our goods and services purchased;
- to keep records of purchases, sales or other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that the requisite payments and deliveries are made or services provided in respect of those transactions, and to make financial or management forecasts to assist us in conducting our business activities;
- to allow us to contact you in relation to campaigns and promotions and to monitor the success of such campaigns and promotions;
- to allow us to contact you in relation to competitions, to process your entry to our competitions and to fulfil our obligation under the competition terms and conditions;
- for the purpose of advertising or marketing our business, our good and services and promoting our public relations in connection with our business, goods and services; and
- to carry out analysis of sales processed through the Website and specific products which have been frequently viewed on the Website for marketing and business development purposes.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us using the contact details provided in the 'Contact Us' section below.